Our 245D program is a licensed Home and Community Based Program, providing Basic Services in a manner that supports the individual’s preferences, daily needs, and activities needed to accomplish their personal goals.
Individuals will have the opportunity for the development and exercise of decision making, choice, and personal advocacy to support their desires of who will support them and how they are supported by using a person centered approach. The person receiving services and the guardian work together to identify what is important to and for the individual which includes recruitment and selection of qualified workers; such as family members, friends, co-workers, and neighbors.
Consumer Directions provides a basic level of assistance, supervision, and care that is necessary to ensure the health and safety of the person served and does not include services that are specifically directed toward the training, treatment, habilitation, or rehabilitation. The 245D program offers services that include:
- Personal Support for DD waiver plans
- In-Home Respite for BI, CADI, CAC, EW and DD waiver plans
- Out-of-Home Respite for BI, CADI, CAC, EW and DD waiver
- Homemaker Services for CADI, DD and EW plans
- 245D Basic Licensed Services are currently being provided in Benton, Crow Wing, Hennepin, Morrison, Sherburne, Stearns, Todd and Wright Counties.
Contact us to learn more about our 245D Basic Services.